This powerful blend of essential oils is made from botanicals with well-established reputations for helping digestive tract issues.
In each bottle of Peridot oil, you will find a unique piece of Peridot stone, which is added to enhance the oil with the unique frequency of the stone, by infusing its energetic properties into the oil.*.
- RELIEVE INDIGESTION
- AID THE ASSIMILATION OF NUTRIENTS
- HELP EXPEL GAS AND REDUCE BLOATING
- RELIEVE SYMPTOMS OF DIARRHEA, VOMITING, AND CONSTIPATION.
- REGULATE BOWEL FUNCTION
- IMMUNE ENHANCEMENT
- AROMATIC PROFILE: Peridot oil has a predominantly minty, sweet, licorice-like aroma, with the earthiness of ginger, and pungent herbaceous notes.
- INGREDIENTS: Our Peridot oil is a unique blend of Anise, Caraway, Coriander, Cardamom, Fennel, Ginger, Peppermint, and Tarragon essential oils.
- COLOR: Pale Yellow
- CONSISTENCY: Thin
- BLENDS WITH: Minty and Citrusy oils.
- CHAKRA: Solar Plexus - Manipura
- GC /MS Certificate of Analysis
- THE OIL
Our Peridot oil blend is a powerful combination that has been effective in alleviating many digestive troubles, like nausea, colic, morning sickness, indigestion, bloating, and vomiting, as well as helping to maintain bowel regularity and support intestinal health. When ingested Peridot oil has helped balance stomach acid levels providing relief for severe stomach disorders such as ulcers.*
- THE STONE
Peridot is a magnesium-rich stone that is found in various shades of green.
The Peridot stone is believed to assist in healing disorders of the digestive tract, liver, spleen, and thyroid. It is thought to relieve constipation and reduce obesity by improving nutrient assimilation.*
Peridot is attributed to carrying positive energy which is helpful for those experiencing traumatic, or emotionally stressful situations.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Shades of Nature product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Always dilute appropriately before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mucus membranes.
- If essential oils get into the eyes or other sensitive areas, wipe them off with a cotton pad, napkin, or tissue and some carrier oil. Don't ever attempt to wash essential oils off, water spreads the oils over a larger area of the skin, and causes them to penetrate faster, intensifying the burning sensation.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this oil if you are sensitive to it, or allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Although all of our essential oils are therapeutic grade, not all essential oils are suitable for use by everyone.
- Essential Oils should not be used by anyone pregnant, lactating, on medication, or suffering from a medical condition, without consulting a qualified healthcare professional first.
- All Shades of Nature products are intended for external use only unless otherwise indicated.
- Always consult a qualified professional before ingesting any type of essential oil.
Shades of Nature guarantees BEAUTY, QUALITY of CRAFTSMANSHIP, and FUNCTIONALITY, if you are unhappy with your Stone Diffuser or Stone essential oil holder for any reason, please let us know so we can refund, replace, or resolve the issue. You must contact us within 30 days after you receive it.