CHANDELIER ~ energy
FEELS LIKE SUNSHINE IN A SWEET CITRUS ORCHARD
Some days there is so much to do and we need more motivation and energy to get it all done, and some days you feel good and just want that feeling to last.
CHANDELIER is intended to help brighten and energize your mood and body so that you can get the most important things done and feel happier and accomplished at the end of the day.
- Scent: Fresh Citrus, sweet, earthy, happy, and bright.
- Aroma: Chandelier has a citrusy, herbaceous, minty aroma with very subtle earthy notes
- Ingredients: Rosemary, Basil, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lemon, Coriander, Sandalwood Hawaiian
- Color/Consistency: Thin, yellow, brown.
- Add 5-8 drops to a diffuser when you are ready to get things done.
- Add 5-8 drops to a diffuser for a morning or midday pick me up.
- It has antidepressant qualities which are helpful in uplifting one's mood.
After your morning routine, when you are ready to get things done, add a few drops of this blend in your diffuser to brighten and energize your body and mood and start the day right.
Emotionally it will encourage feelings of happiness and energy, helping to lift depression and offer joy to the mind. It can be useful to encourage inspiration, fun, creativity, self-expression and ease. Medicinally it has antidepressant qualities and so it is helpful in uplifting one's mood. It is also an antioxidant and can help to relieve a bloated or heavy feeling.
All Shades of Nature essential oil products are for external use only, unless otherwise indicated.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your doctor if pregnant, have high blood pressure or other chronic illness before use.
Cautions: Dilute before use, for external use only. Contact with eyes should be avoided. May cause skin irritation in some individuals, a skin test is recommended prior to use.
Vendor: Shades of Nature
I am really in love with my new essential oil “Chandler“ as it gives me such renewed energy. I love how it smells intends to put me in a happy mood. Definitely a must and for your collection of essential oils.
I love to diffuse this in the morning while brewing my coffee & getting the day set. The mood this blend gives me is determined and grateful. I love this blend in the afternoon if I need a pick me up! You will appreciate this blend with the sandalwood & rosemary especially. Another must have