SMELLS LIKE SWEET LEMON AND GRASS
Diffusing Lemongrass essential oil has so many benefits. Aside from its beautiful scent, Lemongrass helps with mental fatigue, a positive attitude, and gives you a feeling of peace.
Lemongrass is a soothing oil, popularly used a lot in spas. Its fresh citrusy and sweet scent makes it a great air freshener. It also repels insects, making it a summertime favorite.
- Aroma: Sweet, citrusy, herbal, earthy, fresh, and a little minty.
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus
- Class: Aldehyde
- Origin: India
- Plant Part: Grass
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Color / Consistency: A thin yellow to brownish-yellow liquid.
- Blends With: Pine, Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Cedarwood, and Lemon.
- GC/MS Report
- Add 5-8 drops to the diffuser to freshen the air.
- Diffuse before drawing a bath to create your own personal spa.
- Therapeutic aroma to help relieve stress.
Lemongrass is native to countries such as China, Thailand and India, where it has been used as a flavoring agent in foods, drinks, and desserts and for its health benefits such as boosting immunity and circulation.
Due to its ability to reduce fevers in some cultures, it was given the name 'fever grass'. Teas were often made from the grass to reduce fevers. Today lemongrass is commonly used to reduce temperatures, aid digestion, repel insects, reduce soreness, body tension, and aches.
For aromatic and topical use only.
Dilute with a carrier oil when used topically.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or in treatment. Avoid contact with your eyes and all mucous membranes or sensitive areas. Avoid UV rays for 18 hours after applying topically.
OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
Shades of Nature guarantees BEAUTY and QUALITY, if you are unhappy with your Stone Diffuser or Stone essential oil holder for any reason, please let us know so we can refund, replace or resolve it. Please let us know within 30 days after receiving it.