SMELLS LIKE WOOD WITH A WARM SPICY SCENT, AND A HINT OF CITRUS
Whether used for aromatic, spiritual, or medicinal purposes, Frankincense has been named the king of oils.
Frankincense has antibacterial properties that help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and wrinkles when applied topically. Used for meditation, grounding, relaxation, self-reflection, boosting the immune system, and much more.
Frankincense really lives up to its name.
- Aroma: Woodsy, burning incense, warm, spicy, and grounding.
- Latin Name: Boswellia carterii
- Class: Monoterpene
- Origin: Somalia
- Plant Part: Resin Tears
- Extraction Method: Hydrodistillation
- Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, pale yellow to brown liquid.
- Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Coriander, Geranium, and Ginger.
- GC/MS Report
- Add a few drops to the diffuser along with another oil for better focus during meditation or to relax the mind.
- Add a few drops to the diffuser for an amazingly scented home.
- For a facial beauty routine, apply a few drops mixed with your favorite cream and apply before bed for healthier and more youthful-looking skin.
- Use 2-3 drops in a carrier oil and apply before bed for skin nourishment.
Frankincense is often referred to as the king of oils.
Most people may know of frankincense from Christian Scripture, where spices were valued as highly as gold and silver and were strongly relied on for physical healing and religious anointings.
Historically Frankincense & myrrh were used in Egypt as embalming agents, to preserve the bodies of pharaohs and other royal figures.
Whether used for aromatic, spiritual, or medical purposes, frankincense has had a very long and intriguing history, and much more is written about its journey.
Today Frankincense remains one of the most coveted essential oils due to its beautiful aroma and its versatile health benefits.
It can help support the cellular and nervous system, it may also help to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically.
For aromatic and topical use only.
Dilute with a carrier oil when used topically.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or in treatment. Avoid contact with your eyes and all mucous membranes or sensitive areas. Avoid UV rays for 18 hours after applying topically.
Vendor: Shades of Nature
My momma got bit by a black widow 3 times on her hand in the same moment. And she used this oil. She went through about half the bottle just dumping it all over the bites and kept reapplying cuz the spider bite is life threatening. She didn't have to go to the hospital or get anything else done. I have never seen anything work so good. I bought this oil after her experience.