SMELLS LIKE WALKING IN NATURE
Herbal, cleansing, and medicinal. Tea Tree is adored by many because of its purifying, and antibacterial properties making it useful beyond making your home smelling like a minty forest.
Often used for facial cleansing and to treat acne, disinfect your home, and polish jewelry naturally, Tea Tree is amongst the most useful Essential Oils out there.
Tea Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic, and medicinal scent, making it feel effective immediately.
- Aroma: Herbaceous, green, medicinal, slightly minty, and sharp.
- Latin Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Class: Monoterpenol
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Color / Consistency: A thin, clear to pale yellow liquid.
- Blends with: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lavender, Marjoram, and Nutmeg.
- GC/MS Report
- Add 5-8 drops in a diffuser to fill your house with a minty therapeutic aroma.
- Add to a face wash or cream for a nourishing facial treatment.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo for reducing dandruff and kill lice.
- Apply to acne to help reduce swelling.
- Used to create hand sanitizer.
Tea Tree has been used for decades. The leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia were used for many years by the indigenous people of Australia. The Australian aboriginal people used tea tree leaves in mud poultices to treat infections in cuts and wounds.
Gradually the scientific community began to research and document the effects of the plant and its advantages as a beneficial aid in eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi. because of its powerful antiseptic properties, it is known for its ability to treat wounds and for its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Today it is commonly used for facial cleansing and acne, athlete's feet, nail fungus, and insect bites.
For aromatic and topical use only.
Dilute with a carrier oil when used topically.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or in treatment. Avoid contact with your eyes and all mucous membranes or sensitive areas. Avoid UV rays for 18 hours after applying topically.
OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
Shades of Nature guarantees BEAUTY and QUALITY, if you are unhappy with your Stone Diffuser or Stone essential oil holder for any reason, please let us know so we can refund, replace or resolve it. Please let us know within 30 days after receiving it.