SMELLS LIKE FRESH LEMONADE
Who doesn't love the smell of fresh lemons!
Lemon essential oil is a fantastic multi-purpose oil to have in your home. It smells fresh and is a great cleaner and disinfectant.
Diffusing and cleaning with Lemon essential oil can help put us in a bright and cheerful mood. It acts as an air freshener and an energy booster to tackle any day.
- Aroma: Lemony, sweet, fresh, strong, and pleasant.
- Latin Name: Citrus Limon
- Class: Monoterpene
- Origin: Italy
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color / Consistency: A thin, greenish-yellow liquid.
- Blends With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Orange, and Frankincense.
- GC/MS Report
- Add 5-8 drops in a diffuser to improve concentration and uplift spirits.
- Add a few drops to water for a fresh good flavor and cleansing support.
- Dilute 10 drops in a spray bottle with water or vinegar for a surface cleaner.
- Add a few drops of lemon oil to a cotton ball to remove unwanted sticky residue, crayon, pen, or marker stains.
Lemon trees are native to Asia and were used not only by Indians but also Egyptians and Romans to treat many diseases. Lemon trees are believed to have been brought to Europe around 200 A.D.
Due to their antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, English sailors in the Royal Navy would use lemons while sailing to protect themselves against scurvy and vitamin deficiencies.
The fruit and the essential oil both have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to treat a large range of health issues.
Lemon is a fantastic multipurpose oil to have in any home. Today it is commonly used in the perfume industry, also to improve mood and concentration and in culinary practices.
For aromatic and topical use only.
Dilute with a carrier oil when used topically.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or in treatment. Avoid contact with your eyes and all mucous membranes or sensitive areas. Avoid UV rays for 18 hours after applying topically.
Shades of Nature guarantees BEAUTY, QUALITY of CRAFTSMANSHIP, and FUNCTIONALITY, if you are unhappy with your Stone Diffuser or Stone essential oil holder for any reason, please let us know so we can refund, replace, or resolve the issue. You must contact us within 30 days after you receive it.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Shades of Nature product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease