With all the viruses around, it’s more important than ever to sanitize our hands every 30 seconds especially when out in public.
Of course, handwashing with soap is the top priority, but sinks aren't always available so here’s a homemade hand sanitizer spray that you can always keep in your bag.
DIY Hand Sanitizer
- 2oz spray bottle
- 5 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
- 3 tbsp witch hazel with aloe vera
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- Distilled water
In the spray bottle, combine the vitamin E oil, witch hazel, and essential oils. Shake well for 20 seconds then fill to the top with water. Shake again for another 20 seconds and you're done!